towing jersey city
$45 LOCAL TOWING
EFFECTIVE FAST TOWING SERVICES
Ace Towing TOW TRUCKS COVER ALL JERSEY CITY, IF YOU ARE BETWEEN COMMUNIPAW AVE IN JERSEY CITY, NJ WE HAVE TWO TRUCK FROM RT 440 COVERS ALL THE WAY TILL TONNELLE AVE IN JERSEY CITY.
EVEN IF OUR TRUCK ARE BUSY WE CAN SEND A TRUCK FROM OUT LOCATION IN 93 Winfield Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305 TO WHEREVER YOU ARE AROUND JERSEY.
Tow Truck Jersey City
24hr Towing Services
Ace Towing Towing Jersey City is a locally owned and operated family business that is committed to delivering expert, safe and affordable towing services. Our team of expertly trained employees brings years of combined auto repair, towing and recovery experience to ensure you have the best possible experience. Call 201-687-7676 now to have a truck dispatched to your location immediately.
Fast, Affordable Roadside Assistance
Ace Towing provides 24hr roadside assistance services in Jersey City . Ace Towing roadside assistance services including jump starts, tire
changes, car door unlocking and fuel delivery. Their expert staff is trained to work with all vehicle makes and models ensuring you a fast and
affordable roadside assistance experience. Learn more about their Roadside Assistance Services.
What to do if your car is overheating?
If your car overheats, do not drive more than a quarter mile. Have it towed to avoid further damage to the engine. However, if there is no experienced mechanic or tow truck nearby, follow these simple steps:
- Pull over to a safe location and turn off the engine.
- Do not open the hood until the car has completely cooled or the temperature gauge has moved from hot to cool.
- Check the coolant (also called antifreeze) level in the radiator. Look in the owner’s manual if you are unsure where the coolant reservoir tank is.
- Make sure the radiator cap is cool before opening it. Slowly twist it off with a towel and beware of any hot steam. If needed, fill coolant to the top of the radiator. Put the radiator cap back on.
- Be sure the upper or lower radiator hose and any of the heater hoses have not been blocked, disconnected or burst.
- Restart the engine.
- Carefully monitor the temperature gauge. If you see it crossing the optimal mark, pull over to a safe location and turn the engine off.
While your best bet is to get help from a mechanic, your safest bet is to be prepared. Store these essential items in you car: Coolant, tool kit, working flashlight, non-perishable foods and water.
Source: Safety Saver